If a foreign pension scheme is to be approved as a pension scheme subject to tax exemption or deduction in Denmark, an application for such approval must be submitted. This can be done by a bank or pension provider applying on form 07.055 (07.055E, English version) or by a pension holder applying on form 07.054 (07.054E, English version).