To report to the sharing economy reporting system, you must have a NemID business certificate (UID).

If you do not know if your business has a NemID certificate, your NemID administrator can help. You will find your NemID administrator at NETS.

If you do not have a NemID certificate, it must be ordered from NETS here.

If you want more information about principles and policies for certificates and why certificates are used, please see the Danish Agency for Digitisation’s (Digitaliseringsstyrelsen) website here.

Read more about ordering certificates, roles and rights in appendix 2 - Guide on certificates, roles and rights.