As a sharing economy business that wishes to report income from sharing economy activities, you must be registered as a reporter.  Income from sharing economy activities includes both housing, vehicles, etc. and boats and all three ‘reporting types’ are recorded on the same registration. As a start-up business, go to section Registration of NEW business. See the definition of vehicles, etc. in section 7 Key terms and descriptions.